The St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia of the University of St.Gallen seeks to hire for its Singapore Office a
Post-doctoral Researcher in Private Equity
per April 1, 2019 or mutual agreement.
This position is targeted towards applicants, who have a keen interest to pursue research activities in the fields of Private Equity and Impact Investing. Successful candidates have completed or are about to complete a PhD program in Management or Finance and aim to pursue an academic-oriented career.
Perfect English language skills are mandatory for this position. Professional work experience in the private equity industry as well as teaching experiences are ben-eficial.
This position is offered for a period of 24 months and is based in Singapore.
• Join a dedicated and entrepreneurial team in order to further develop the University’s presence in Asia
• Support the existing research activities of the institute in the area of private equity
• Contribute with your own ideas to research initiatives in the emerging field of Private Equity Impact Investing
• Interact with corporate partners and manage projects accordingly
• Teaching opportunities are given
The University of St.Gallen focuses on Asia-related academic activities at the St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia (SGI-HSG) in the historical heart of Sin-gapore. Further information regarding the Institute’s recent activities can be found at: www.singapore.unisg.ch