The private institute for quantitative capital market research at DekaBank, Frankfurt awards the second research prize in 2018
The research prize is granted for innovative capital market research, with a focus on investments. The research prize 2018 focuses but is not limited to the following topics:
- The dependence of capital market anomalies of the interest rate environment
- Analysis and development of rule-based trading strategies for equities, fixed income, or FX
- Big Data and Machine Learning approaches for forecasting equity returns
The Call for Paper is open for academics and practitioners alike. The scientific board of IQ-KAP ranks the contributions based on their theoretical, conventional work as well as their practical importance.
The prize will be awarded on the 17th of October, 2018 at DekaBank Frankfurt.
Papers can be submitted until the 29th of June 2018.
The prizes are honored with:
- 2.500 EUR for the 1. Prize
- 1.500 EUR for the 2. Prize
- 1.000 EUR for the 3. Prize
- The participant agrees to present her/his paper at the symposium on the 17th of October, 2018 at DekaBank Frankfurt, in case her/his paper is selected for one of the prizes. DekaBank covers the travelling expenses to the symposium for the presenters.
- In case the paper is selected for one of the prizes, the participant agrees that her/his photo together with the paper title may be published on the websites www.iq-kap.de and www.deka.de.
- The participant agrees that the private institute for quantitative capital market research and the DekaBank may use the research results for their own purposes without a time limitation.
- IQ-KAP and DekaBank may publish extractions or summaries of selected papers with reference to the authors.
- Personal data is only used for purposes related to the research prize.
- Deka employees including interns and working students cannot participate.
- The winners will be informed by Email.
- The decision of the Jury is not defeasible. The legal process is excluded.