Zeppelin Universität (ZU) in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance is a state-recognized private university with BA, MA and doctoral programs in the fields of business, culture and politics. It is committed to interdisciplinarity, internationality and individuality in research and teaching.
Zeppelin Universität invites applications for two positions
Doctoral Position in Sustainable Finance
Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Finance
Both positions are limited to 5 years.
- Scientific services in research and teaching
- Acquisition of scientific skills for your own research
- For Doctoral Position: excellent university degree in economics, finance or related fields
- For Postdoctoral Position: completed (or in the process of completion) PhD degree in one of the fields: economics, finance, business administration, data analytics etc.
- Very good knowledge of finance with focus on sustainable finance (ESG); knowledge of econometrics/machine learning and programming skills would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English
- Preferably experience in dealing with databases and experience with empirical analyses
What we offer:
We offer you a varied and challenging job in an innovative working and learning environment with currently more than 230 exceptional and dedicated colleagues as well as 800 students thirsty for knowledge.
The possibility of working partly from home, flexible working hours to improve the compatibility of family and work, support with company pension schemes or capital-forming benefits as well as targeted personal and professional development are a matter of course for us.
Zeppelin Universität is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants with disabilities will be given priority. Zeppelin Universität supports the compatibility of family and work and promotes gender equality in science. Qualified women are expressly encouraged to apply.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, stating your availability, by e-mail to: HR Management, Christina Klein, email@example.com or via the applicant management system softgarden.
If you have any content-related questions about the position or the project, please contact Prof. Dr. Florentina Paraschiv, Chair of Finance, Zeppelin Universität, firstname.lastname@example.org.